Sunday 9 September 2018

Meet a team member - Helen from Sitara Handmade Jewelry

To create is one of the greatest joys !
 
I'm a happy designer and goldsmith from the land of the midnight sun. All my Sitara jewelry are handmade in Norway and each single gemstone are carefully selected by me ❤ I am strongly influenced by India with its sumptuous colorful culture.

I've also been collecting Norwegian and Nordic design jewelry "all my life".
I have a special love for the modernist jewelry, and the modernist Norwegian designers in particular.
I'm also very fond of the Art Nouveau and Art Deco era

I've been so fortunate to attend the PLUS-goldsmith education; the very same institution once attended by the world famous jewelry designers Tone Vigeland and Anna Greta Eker amongst others.

In my shop I sell both my own handmade Sitara jewelry and silver vintage jewelry.

Prehnite Hira Bracelet

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment