Wednesday 10 January 2018

Meet a team member - Hanna from Hannah Alohan Interior


 Handmade pillow covers, throw pillows and decorative cushions.


 Being a fashion-designer, I have been into design and sewing for many years. I have earlier on worked with design of rain wear for children in a Swedish company. I always knew I wanted to start on my own some day, and when back from 2 years living and working as a design-engineer in Nigeria, there was finally a chance for me to start something. By then we had just moved into our house in Norway and I started developing a passion for interior.

Pillows can really make a statement in the room and adds a lot of style. I also felt that, if I should start making pillow-covers, I could have a reasonably high production-rate, and still be doing all the sewing myself. That's how pillow-covers became the choice for my business.

I love sewing and put my heart into every pillow-cover I make. I also enjoy the whole design-process. From buying beautiful fabrics, cutting, sewing, and taking photos to managing the shop and promoting it.

I look for trendy, stylish, good quality fabrics to use for my pillow-covers. My fabrics are from shops here in Norway, and in London. I always machine-wash a sample of all fabrics to ensure the quality.

Since I started this shop in late 2016, I am so satisfied with what I do and feel that I am in the right place, doing what I was called to do in life. I even love Mondays! I am so pleased for each satisfied customer and happy for the great feedback I got so far.

https://www.etsy.com/no-en/listing/543164862/white-cotton-flounce-pillowcover-50x50?ref=related-1

1 comment: